[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_custom_heading text=”Wheel Alignment” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_separator align=”align_left” el_width=”40″][vc_column_text]Without a proper wheel alignment, your fuel economy, tire life and the overall performance of your vehicle can suffer.
The main symptoms of a vehicle with incorrect alignment are the following:
- Excessive or uneven tire wear.
- The vehicle pulls to the left or right.
- Feeling of looseness or wandering.
- Steering wheel vibration or shimmy.
- The steering wheel is not centered when the vehicle is moving straight ahead.
The importance of Wheel Alignment:
- Reduced tire wear: Improper alignment is a major cause of premature tire wear. Over the years, a properly aligned vehicle can add thousands of miles to tire life.
- Better gas mileage: Gas mileage increases as rolling resistance decreases. Total Alignment sets all four wheels parallel, which, along with proper inflation, can minimize rolling resistance.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”658″ img_size=”full” style=”vc_box_outline”][vc_empty_space][vc_separator el_width=”70″][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_btn title=”Make An Appointment” style=”outline” color=”black” align=”center” css_animation=”bottom-to-top” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Feurocollisioncenters.com%2Fmake-an-appointment%2F||” button_block=”true”][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_btn title=”Free Estimate” style=”outline” color=”black” align=”center” css_animation=”bottom-to-top” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Feurocollisioncenters.com%2Fonline-estimate%2F||” button_block=”true”][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
- Improved handling: Does your car pull to one side? Do you constantly have to move the steering wheel to keep your car traveling straight ahead? Many handling problems can be corrected by Total Alignment service. With all the vehicle components aligned properly, road shock is more efficiently absorbed for a smoother ride.
- Safer driving: A suspension system inspection is part of the alignment procedure. This allows worn parts to be detected before they cause costly problems.
Wheel alignment issues need to be immediately addressed to keep the vehicle from developing long-term problems. As soon as you see signs of uneven wear on your tires, bring your vehicle in to be checked for faulty wheel alignment. Precision wheel alignment service does not take long, and goes a long way toward preventing more complicated problems down the road.
Need Wheel Alignment services? Bring your car or truck to our shop and you will have a smoother and more stress-free drive. Give Euro Collision Centers a call at (818) 982 – 8188 today!